Rigging is one of the most effective ways to demonstrate your technical capacity and make yourself a stronger job candidate.
This course will take you through the entire rigging pipeline, using Maya.
Students will be constructing a character rig from start to finish. Pushing the potential and your own ability to pay attention to nuances and the specific character traits that will help your portfolio stand out.
By the end of the course, students will have a deep understanding of the character rigging process. They will have gained knowledge on how to troubleshoot new problems or tasks.
Students will also learn about the performance constraints they might run into in a real production pipeline.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Have developed your own Character Rig
- Have an understanding of proceduralism and reusability in the Rigging pipeline
- Understand how to properly place joints and controls for your rig.
- Have the confidence and ability to create twist setups for your rigs.
- 16+ hours of content
- Detailed technique walk throughs
- Community access to Discord
- Life time access to streams & downloadable videos
COURSE DELIVERY: Access all course content at once
DURATION: Complete at your own pace
SKILLS LEVEL: Beginner to Intermediate