Learn The Pipeline Of Creating Miniatures
The course will go through the full process of sculpting and preparing models for 3D printing. The emphasis will be on creating on a small scale and for miniatures as you work through anatomical and facial details, accessorizing with armor and weapons, achieving dynamic poses and adding clothing elements and textures. Students will learn how to get the most out of the various tools to get the best results.
By the end of the course, students will learn how to cut and key parts for optimal 3D printing. They should also have gained knowledge on how to troubleshoot new problems or tasks.
This workshop on Character Creation will consist of six modules of pre-recorded lessons and live Q&A sessions. You’ll learn core character design skills and workflows and be part of a community of artists working to achieve next level quality in their work.
By the end of the workshop you'll:
- Know the principles for working with small-scale sculptures.
- Know the workflow for cutting and keying parts for 3D printing.
- Have mastered your way through the miniatures pipeline.
- Have created your own miniature sculpture from concept to completed 3D print.
- 6 weeks of LIVE Q&A
- Critiques of your work every week
- Detailed technique walk throughs
- Community access to Discord
- Life time access to streams & downloadable videos.
LECTURE TYPE: Live
COURSE FORMAT: Standard
DURATION: 6 weeks + lifetime access
SKILLS LEVEL: Intermediate
FEEDBACK: Live, weekly Q&A
START DATE: October 20th, 2021
WEEKLY LIVE SESSIONS: Wednesdays, 9 am to 12 pm PST
PLUS, We're Guaranteeing Your Success. Your investment is fully backed by our 15-day money-back GUARANTEE!
We don't want unhappy money or unhappy artists. If this is not some of the best sculpting miniatures training you've taken, if you're not satisfied with the quality of the content or for any other reason whatsoever, simply email [email protected]
requesting a full, immediate refund.