Digital Matte Painters are able to work at nearly every stage in the production pipeline, from concept work to small patches in the end.
This course will take you through the entire Digital Matte Painting pipeline using Photoshop, Nuke and Maya. Students will be constructing a digital matte painting from start to finish. Advancing your skills as an artist to make your portfolio stand out.
By the end of the course, students will have a deep understanding of the digital matte painting world and workflow. They will have also gained knowledge on how to troubleshoot new problems or tasks.
Students will also develop their own photorealistic matte painting.
By the end of the workshop you'll:
- Have developed your 2.5D projection in Nuke
- Have an understanding of what it takes to develop photorealistic environments that meet industry standards.
- Understand how to properly plan a production pipeline for efficient workflow.
- Have the confidence and ability to create advanced photo realistic digital matte paintings.
In this course, you'll get the following:
- 7 modules
- Instant Access
- Community Discord Access
- Lifetime course access
- Certificate of completion upon request