Learn how to apply the theories of stage and photographic lighting design in the digital world with one of the Industry’s leading artists, Maria Yue. Maria has been lighting scenes for nearly 7 years and currently works as a Senior Lighting Artist at Splash Damage.
Maria will teach you the workflows for designing lighting specific to the demands of your scene or character. You will learn all the steps in the pipeline and understand how to make effective and efficient design decisions.
By the end of the course you'll:
- Understand how lighting can both serve the work as well as function as a visual element.
- Understand how to design lighting for different scenarios.
- Have mastered your way through the lighting workflow.
- Have developed an understanding for how to design different lighting styles.
In this course, you'll get the following:
- 6 modules
- Unlimited feedback from a professional
- Detailed technique walkthroughs
- Community access to Discord
- Lifetime access to streams & downloadable videos
Here at Vertex we guarantee your success. Your investment is fully backed by our 15-day money-back GUARANTEE!
We don't want unhappy money or unhappy artists. If this is not some of the best training you've taken, if you're not satisfied with the quality of the content or for any other reason whatsoever, simply email [email protected] requesting a full, immediate refund.